ICC 7014 NP LB HP White 1 Quart
- Fast Fusing
- High Pigment
- Low Ink Build-up
- Excellent Opacity
- 1 Quart
- Blocks dye-migration problems on polyester fabrics.
- High Pigment inks add limited bleed resistance, cutting down on dye migration.
- Contains no phalates, exceeding US regulatory standards.
- International Coatings 700 Series inks are designed to cut down on ink build-up on the backs of screens.
- Additional opacity for masking the color of dark fabrics.
- Flashes in just 2-8 seconds
- To cut down on dye migration, do not over-cure inks. Ink cures when the full body of the ink reaches 325 F. Do not stack finished garments hot.
When flash drying an underbase, only dry to the touch. Do not over-flash inks. Totally fusing the underprint may cause the top coat to have adhesion problems.