Build Your own Screen Printing Press
So Easy you have to try to screw it up!
You can build your own press that will make it easy for you to cut the nonsense and start having the coolest T-shirts ever!
Build it yourself with our detailed PDF instructions and video! When your EZ Press is built, it'll have lot's of awesome features:
- The 20" x 24" screen (must be purchased separately) holds itself up so you don't have to fumble around making a mess.
- It's 12" x 16" shirt platen let's you make a big prints.
- It has a guide to help keep your prints straight and center.
- Plenty of clearance for easy Tee shirt loading.
- A proper "shirt well" so your screen drops without interference.
- Production-oriented design so you can quit wasting time for no good reason.
- Screen clamps that just plain do the job right! (must be purchased separately)
DIY Screen Printing at Home Ink Report:a side by side comparison of waterbased and plastisol inks
Stop the madness now!
If you'd rather not build your own press, try our 4 Color Tabletop Screen Printing Press!