Print more than 400 shirts!
(Includes enough Saatichem dual-cure emulsion to coat more than 30 screens and enough Triangle ink to print 400 to 600 Tee shirts.)
We've hand picked these items for fresh screen printers just starting out. If you haven't gotten any supplies, and you are on your first project, this package will get you started.
The Starter Kit includes:
- Plastisol Ink x 5 pints Triangle Brand: 1 pint Phoenix White (especially good for printing dark fabrics), 1 pint Black, 1 pint Flag Red (also good for dark fabrics), 1 pint Lemon Yellow, 1 pint Royal Blue.
- 1 Screen: 20 x 24 Aluminum 155 mesh
- 1 Squeegee: 12" 70 durometer
- 1 qt DIY Dual-Cure Emulsion + diazo sensitizer
- 1 16" scoop coater: for coating your screens with emulsion.
- 1 pack 10 Transparencies 11" x 17": Waterproof Inkjet.
- 1 roll 3" Masking Tape
- 1 Can Spray Adhesive
- 1 qt Press Wash for cleaning up the plastisol when you're done.
- 1 4 oz Bottle of Emulsion Remover Concentrate: enough to mix a full gallon.
- 1 Heat Gun: for drying the ink you print.