Everything you need to Go Multi-Color!except the wood and the Tee Shirts...
Build the 3-color press, take the Crash Course in Screen Printing, and Turn your Fans into Fan-addicts!
This package includes the know-how to get it done, the 3-Color EZ Press building tutorial, a set-up the press mini-course, and all the supplies you need to do your project.
All you need is to get the T-shirts and less than $60 in supplies from the Hardware store, and you could have a T-shirt Lollapalooza!
The Starter Kit 3 includes:
- Crash Course in Screen Printing (download). This Screen Printing Walkthrough takes you every step of the way through your project with detailed instructions and Videos.
- 3-Color EZ Press Build Tutorial (download). Build the 3-color EZ Press with these detailed instructions and Video. It also includes a Set-up the Press mini-course.
- Screen Printer's Hinge Clamps (3 sets) for building the 3-Color EZ Press.
- Plastisol Ink x 5 pints Triangle Brand: 1 pint Phoenix White (especially good for printing dark fabrics), 1 pint Black, 1 pint Flag Red (also good for dark fabrics), 1 pint Lemon Yellow, 1 pint Royal Blue.
- 3 Screens: 20 x 24 Aluminum 155 mesh
- 3 Squeegees: 12" 70 durometer
- 1 qt DIY Dual-Cure Emulsion + diazo sensitizer
- 1 16" scoop coater: for coating your screens with emulsion.
- 1 pack 10 Transparencies 11" x 17": Waterproof Inkjet.
- 1 roll 3" Masking Tape
- 1 Can Spray Adhesive
- 1 qt Press Wash for cleaning up the plastisol when you're done.
- 1 4 oz Bottle of Emulsion Remover Concentrate: enough to mix a full gallon.
- 1 Heat Gun: for drying the ink you print.
The Crash Course in Screen Printing and the 3-Color EZ Press Build Tutorial are immediately available for download as soon as you buy! No waiting for the postman. Just dive right in and get started.