Triangle Plastisol 1701 Phoenix White Screen Printing Ink 1 Pint
- Color: Sta-True 1701 Phoenix White
- Low Bleed
- High Opacity
- Size: 16 oz.
- Low Bleed: Triangle's low bleed formula allows Phoenix White to cover dark garments with a nice opaque white, especially when flash-cured.
- The high opacity of the Phoenix White combined with it's creamy smooth texture allows for an easy imprint without the struggling often associated with manually printing white plastisol inks.
- Phoenix White lays down smooth, allowing for a nice base to overprint with other colors with finer details..
- Ready for use straight out of the bucket.
- May need to be flash-cured on dark garments (ie. print a layer, dry it, and print a second layer on top) to achieve a very bright white.
- Plastisol ink must reach 320 degrees throughout the body of the ink to achieve a full cure and great wash-ability.
- Plastisol inks can be cleaned with Saatichem PW4 Press Wash. Just spray it on and wipe it up with a rag.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens. However, using Plastisol inks with the Yudu can be tricky. See Which Screen Printing Inks to Use with the Yudu for more information.