Triangle 1726 Flag Red Plastisol Screen Printing Ink 1 Pint
- Color: Sta-True 1726 Flag Red
- Low Bleed
- High Opacity
- Size: 16 oz.
- Low Bleed: Triangle's low bleed formula allows Flag Red to cover dark garments with a nice opaque masking layer, especially when flash-cured.
- Can overprint itself, eliminating the need to create an under-base white screen.
- Ready for use straight out of the bucket.
- May need to be flash-cured on dark garments (ie. print a layer, dry it, and print a second layer on top) to achieve a bright coverage.
- Plastisol ink must reach 320 degrees throughout the body of the ink to achieve a full cure and great wash-ability.
- Plastisol inks can be cleaned with Saatichem PW4 Press Wash. Just spray it on and wipe it up with a rag.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens. However, using Plastisol inks with the Yudu can be tricky. See Which Screen Printing Inks to Use with the Yudu for more information.