Get Going with the Yudu Personal Screen Printing Machine.
If you have the Yudu basic package, you know it comes with a very sparse amount of supplies: a couple of emulsion sheets, a transparency, and 2 oz of black ink. Our Get Going with the Yudu Package sets you up for T-shirt production!
Here's what you get!
Get all this stuff for only $180
- Hack the Yudu Screen Kit Save more than $600 over buying Yudu Brand supplies! Includes enough dual-cure emulsion to coat 30 - 50 screens, the scoopcoater to apply the emulsion, enough emulsion remover concentrate to mix a full gallon of emulsion remover, and an in-depth screen coating tutorial that explains how to save tons of money coating your screens with liquid emulsion. (retail value $67.95)
- 11" Professional grade squeegee. Sure, the Yudu kit comes with a squeegee, but to be candid, it's not a very good one. Our professional grade squeegee will make a night vs day difference for you. If you don't get this squeegee for your Yudu, you'll wish you did. (retail value $15.00)
- 1 Pint Matsui Waterbased Black ink. While the Yudu comes with a 2oz bottle of Black ink, it doesn't go very far. We've included enough ink in this package to print hundreds of shirts. (retail value $20)
- 1 Pint Matsui Waterbased White ink. Prints brighter on dark colored fabrics and is easier to use than the Yudu Brand ink. (retail value $20)
- 3 Pints Matsui ink matched to the Yudu Brand Primary Colored Ink set. . You get a full pint each of Reflex Blue, Canary Yellow, and 032 Red. All the ink in this package is enough to print more than 500 T-shirts. (retail value $60.00)
- 10 Transparencies 8.5" x 11". (retail value $16.00)
This package saves you so much money over buying Yudu supplies, you'll be too spoiled to pay Yudu prices anymore.
If you would like this package and the Yudu too, see The Great Deal on the Yudu