Triangle 1149 Navy Blue Plastisol Screen Printing Ink 1 Pint
- Color: Tri-flex 1149 Navy Blue
- Size: 1 pt.
- This Navy Blue is a truer color than some of the other Navy Blues that seem to have black mixed into them. It is a little more vibrant, and a little more distinguishable from Black. It is approximately 289C from the Pantone book.
- Ready for use straight out of the bucket.
- Plastisol ink must reach 320 degrees throughout the body of the ink to achieve a full cure and great wash-ability.
- Plastisol inks can be cleaned with Saatichem PW4 Press Wash. Just spray it on and wipe it up with a rag.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens. However, using Plastisol inks with the Yudu can be tricky. See Which Screen Printing Inks to Use with the Yudu for more information.