One Stroke 480 Medium Royal Plastisol - 1 pint
- Color: 480 Medium Royal
- High Opacity
- Size: 16 oz.
- One Stroke's standard formula delivers a bold Medium Royal to cover dark garments with an opaque layer, especially when flash-cured.
- Ready for use straight out of the bucket.
- May need to be flash-cured on dark garments or overprint white to achieve a very bright royal blue. Be careful, as royal blue can lose opacity and viscosity if printing at higher temperatures.
- Plastisol ink must reach 320 degrees throughout the body of the ink to achieve a full cure and great wash-ability.
- Plastisol inks can be cleaned with Saatichem PW4 Press Wash. Just spray it on and wipe it up with a rag.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens. However, using Plastisol inks with the Yudu can be tricky. See Which Screen Printing Inks to Use with the Yudu for more information.