Triangle 1753 Low Bleed Ultra Blue Plastisol Screen Printing Ink 1 Pint
- Color: Sta-True Low Bleed 1753 Ultra Blue
- Size: 1 pt.
- Ultra Blue is bright blue, an alternative to the much darker Navy blue.
- Ready for use straight out of the bucket.
- Plastisol ink must reach 320 degrees throughout the body of the ink to achieve a full cure and great wash-ability.
- Plastisol inks can be cleaned with Saatichem PW4 Press Wash. Just spray it on and wipe it up with a rag.
Does not Harm Yudu Screens. However, using Plastisol inks with the Yudu can be tricky. See Which Screen Printing Inks to Use with the Yudu for more information.