The Silver Press 4 color 1 station bench-top Screen Printing Press has many great features for such a small investment.
- Compact: Fits in a small space, compared to more robust, industrial-sized screen printing presses.
- Portable: Light and compact enough to take on the road.
- Grip Bar: Holds the screens in place better.
- Holds Alignment Better: The deep registration gate makes the teflon registration bolts work better than some other presses.
- Independent Head Design: Allows for individual head adjustment that even some higher-priced presses don't have.
- Designed for Easier Adjustment: The one-wrench head design makes for much less hassle during set-up.
- Bearings Increase Profits: The good-quality bearings make the press more profitable by increasing silkscreening speed.
- Large Platens/shirt boards: Print area up to 16" x 16".
This press has a small footprint for tight spaces: fits on a table or bench as small as 18" wide x 3' deep
Minimal/easy assembly required. It takes about 20 minutes give or take with a 1/8" Allen wrench, 7/16 socket wrench, and a 7/16 crescent wrench.