So Easy you have to try to screw it up!
Build your own screen print press that will make it easy for you to cut the nonsense and start having the coolest T-shirts ever!Read More...
- 1 qt. of Saatichem Graphic HU dual-cure emulsion (coats 30 - 50 screens, and is good for use with waterbased and paltisol inks.)
- 1 15" dual-edged scoop coater (for applying emulsions to your screens)
- 1 5oz bottle of concentrated emulsion remover (enough to mix one gallon)
- diyTeeShirts Coating Screens with Liquid Emulsion Video
- diyTeeShirts Coating Screens with Liquid Emulsion PDF
- diyTeeShirts Coat the Yudu Screen with Liquid Emulsion What to do PDF including instructions for mixing the emulsion.
- diyTeeShirts Ink Report: Plastisol vs Waterbased inks PDF
A step by step video walkthrough that holds your hand through your first screen printing project.
It shows you what to do, and how to do it.
It is a series of detailed PDFs and comprehensive, content packed videos of the entire screen print process, giving you "need to know" instruction so you can make it happen.
Screen Printing Walkthrough is a Crash Course in screen printing that guides you through your first screen printing project.
It breaks down the entire process for you into 7 easy to do, easy to follow modules so you can skip past the headaches and make some awesome merch for all your friends and fans.
This is immediately available for download!Read More...
Print more than 400 shirts!
The Starter Kit includes:
- Plastisol Ink x 5 pints 1 pint Phoenix White, 1 pint Black, 1 pint Flag Red, 1 pint Lemon Yellow, 1 pint Royal Blue.
- 1 Screen: 20 x 24 Aluminum 155 mesh
- 1 Squeegee: 14" 70 durometer
- 1 qt Saatichem Dual-Cure emulsion + diazo sensitizer
- 1 16" scoop coater: for coating your screens with emulsion.
- 1 pack 10 Transparencies 12" x 13": Waterproof Inkjet.
- 1 roll 3" Masking Tape
- 1 Can Spray Adhesive
- 1 qt Press Wash.
- 1 5 oz Bottle of Emulsion Remover Concentrate: enough to mix a full gallon.
- 1 Heat Gun: for drying the ink you print.
Everything you need to Go Multi-Color!except the wood and the Tee Shirts...
Build the 3-color press, take the Crash Course in Screen Printing, and Turn your Fans into Fan-addicts!
This package includes the know-how to get it done, the 3-Color EZ Press building tutorial, a set-up the press mini-course, and all the supplies you need to do your project.
All you need is to get the T-shirts and less than $60 in supplies from the Hardware store, and you could have a T-shirt Lollapalooza!Read More...
4 Color Tabletop Screen Printing Press
If you have a limited amount of space, a tight budget, and you don't want to build your own screen printing press, this tabletop press is a great option.
- 4-color 1 Station Press
- Assembly instructions
- Get Started with Your Press Video (Download)